• 11 and under FREEDaily ticket prices (tax included)
• 12 and over see daily ticket prices below:
Wednesday - $5.00
Thursday - $10.00
Friday - $15.00
Saturday - $15.00
Sunday - $10.00
Season ticket price - $35 (tax included)
Daily ticket includes free parking, admission to all exhibits, entertainment and special events of the day.
Season ticket includes free parking and admission to all exhibits, entertainment and special events. Tickets are available at the gate. Only one season pass per exhibitor in any combination of being an exhibitor (4H or FFA member/4H leader/FFA advisor/fairboard member spouse/helper, etc.)
• All Carnival rides are FREE for everyone
Kids and adults ride free.
• All games, concessions and the mechanical bull require payment
Carnival Hours: Wednesday evening, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday day and night. The midway is operated by Amusement Associates LLC and consists of 10-12 rides plus games and concessions.
• 7 entries plus $10.00 entry fee ($15 after fair opens)
• Less than 7 entries, $10 entry fee, no season pass ($15 after fair opens)
Commercial Exhibits - Booth Fees
• $80 inside or outside booths
The Clayton County Fair has many commercial booth spaces available.
For more information contact:
Rondee Troester Cell: (563)880-0238
or Fair Board President Mark Troester (563)245-0238 Cell: (563)880-2300
Map to the Clayton County Fairgrounds